Luna Black (controlled black masterbatch for plastic) is produced in a wide range of polymers and applications such as fibers, pipes, film and injection moulding.
- PP Fiber (Spun bond &Melt blown, BCF, CF, Staple Fiber)
- PET Fiber (BCF, Staple fiber, FDY /POY/DTY/ LOY yarn and microfilament)
Black Sheet/ Film/ Tape
- For very thin film
- (PP/ PE/PVC/PA/PET ) Film
- Special grade for organoleptic issue property.
- Special grade for food contact
- Special grade for color matching and tailor made colors
- Recommended for fiber application
- Different special types for PP, PA, PET Fiber.
- Excellent filterability and processing behavior for filament production
- Excellent jetness and very high loading level of black pigment.
- Excellent consistency and fastness properties of black coloration.
- Controlled Black masterbatch strongly recommended for film application and injection moulding and pipe application
- Suitable for food packaging.
- Excellent processability pigment dispersion and filter ability
- Suitable for sheet and tape.
- Appropriate fastness properties and excellent UV blockage.